Praxis

I had so many ideas I want to present that are both personal and on general level. When I thought about going vegan, I thought that I cannot. Because for me I need milk and to very least amount eggs. This is because from the very beginning I am hearing from my elders that for girls, eggs are very important. I don’t drink milk but I use it for my tea. So it will be hard for me to go vegan. I can be vegetarian because I don’t eat meat that often I can stay without meat for 2 weeks. I do eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, so I can survive on that. And just because of these reasons I found no fun being personal. So I am deciding to use Whatsapp instead. And with Whatsapp group I have decided to discuss issues regarding use of animal skin or fur, leather etc. There are so many products that use animals like, Cheetah, sheep, etc.

Now that I have thought about my idea I will implement it by making a whatsapp group by name ‘Together We can Make a Change’. I’ll add all the ladies on my phone list and ask them to add from their list. We’ll discuss about all the brands that are out there who use such products and will make out plans how to stop purchasing those brands. We know it’s baby step especially for those who aren’t feminist at all. So I need to first explain them very briefly about what this activity is about, little bit of ecofeminism. We can probably start with not using any product that we have with animal skin or fur used. This can be extended to male products that uses animal skin and fur. Let see what are the results after doing this.

This picture is the tea that we drink. Name ‘Doodh pati’, tea with milk.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.